September 23, 2011

Rushing the Seasons

Does anyone out there feel like they are always being asked to rush through the seasons.  Here in San Antonio we have had record heat for the whole summer and it's difficult to think that today is the first day of Autumn.  And do I have an Autumn card to show you?  No.... I'm having to move forward and start thinking about Christmas.  On Monday evening I went to my CyberStampin' Group meeting and swapped this card.  The new Frostwood Lodge DSP (124002) contains the perfect patterns for beautiful Winter/Christmas crafting.  My card is a center step card that I found on Julie Davison's blog.  She posted a free tutorial on how to make this type of card.  I really like this technique because your card stands up so nicely for display.  I don't know about you, but I love to display the cards I receive on my fireplace mantle or on the shelving in my craft area.  Without further ado, here is my card.


If you haven't purchased any of the new Silver Glimmer Paper (121790) it's a must item for your Christmas cards.  In fact, it will dress up your Halloween cards too.  I won't mention the other holiday the glimmer paper would be perfect for, but you know which one I'm talking about (hint:  it falls in the month of February. 

Thanks for stopping by!  Now go stamp something. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment