September 06, 2011

Where did the last month go?

Does anyone else out there feel this way?  Somehow August just flew by.  Can't even remember what seemed to keep my busy, all I know is that another month is gone.  On Sunday night I decided to CASE a few projects that I had saved in my computer files.  Thank you to all the wonderfully talented stampers out in blogland for the great ideas.  Here is what I managed to put together.

This first one is a Side Step Card and uses the Wicked Halloween stamp set.  How fun is this?  I think I will have to make a few more of these and send out a few Halloween cards this year.  I tried to track down the originator of this card using the Wicked Cool set and it appears that credit should be given to Patti Lee of Patti's Creations. 



The next creation is a 3-D project using the Fancy Favor Box Die.   This was a CASE from Dana Newsom.  Stay tuned for further spooky variations.


The third and final project is another 3-D treat.  This is a CASE from Pink Buckaroo Designs.  I had intended to make these last year but never quite got around to it.  Thank goodness I still had these anti-bacterial hand santizers in my stash. Do these have an expiration date?  A smidgeon of the Frightful Sight DSP was put to use, along with the House of Haunts stamp set.


Here's the inside:

Sorry to have been away so long.  Thanks for stopping by. 



No comments:

Post a Comment