September 09, 2011

Spice Cake Butterflies


This card was inspired by a layout in the Idea Book & Catalog on page 90.  The new Spice Cake DSP is my all-time favorite paper from Stampin' Up.  I just love the patterns and the color combinations. Another favorite of mine is this new stamp set called Kindness Matters.  It's a small set but still so very sweet.  I decided against putting a greeting under the butterflies.  I liked the simplicity of this layout.


Don't forget the Retired Stamp Sale tomorrow.  Come early for the best selection.  I'm sure there will be lots of good stuff that you can't live without!  I should be spending my evening sorting through stamp sets and other retired items I have in my inventory.  I probably won't be able to part with as much as I really should.  You just never know when you will need that one retired stamp set.  Yeah, right!  I can barely get around to using all the current stuff I have.  Good intentions..... I was reading another stamper's blog and she wrote about PSS, Procrastinator's Stamping Syndrome.  I'm quite sure I suffer from this, how about you? 

I'll be back before the weekend is out.  Unless my PSS gets the better of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment