October 24, 2013

Merry Little Christmas Tag Card

Have you started working on your Christmas cards yet?  I've been dabbling for a few weeks already.  Currently I'm working on treats and whatnot for a craft Fair.  I have a little "buyers remorse" after paying my fee for a table.  It's a matter of whether the effort required to prepare for the craft fair will actually pay-off  or will I end up going home with my creations?  I'd love to hear what you think would be a hot seller at a craft fair.

This weekend I made a handful of the following cards for my monthly group swap.  I love this Merry Little Christmas stamp set.  I used the tag from the Chalk Talk framelit set. The base card is Crumb Cake cardstock stamped with a snowflake from the Snowy Day set.  Don't forget you can also purchase a Simply Sent kit to go with the Merry Little Christmas.  The kit is great because the cards can be assembled quickly.



 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment