June 16, 2011

Remnants of Graduation




Here is the graduation announcement I made for my oldest son.  A gate fold card seemed ideal for including not only the announcement but also his photo. Since his high school mascot is the Mustang I used the Stampin' Up retired set "Wanted".  In anticipation of the big event I had stockpiled the Brilliant Blue cardstock in order to match the school colors. Needless to say, I was very pleased with the end result.  The graduation cards offered by the school were not a good quality like they used to be.

Stamps:  Wanted Set (SU), Woodgrain background (SU)
Cardstock:  Brilliant Blue, Whisper White, Basic Black, Brushed Silver
Ink:  Brilliant blue
Accessories:  1-3/8" scalloped circle punch, 1-1/4"circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, Modern Label punch, silver brad, SU dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Announcements Shari!!! You Rock!!! I have crafted with Shari many times!! She is amazing!! Congrads on the New Blog!!!! I love it!!!

    Donna L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - great announcement. Can't wait to see more of your work. Found ANOTHER wonderful person who spells her name Shari! Thanks for blessing my day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the announcement, such a great job! Welcome to blog world with the rest of us crazies.
    www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great announcement!! Good luck with your blogging; looking forward to seeing more.
    http://whatareyouinking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete