November 14, 2012

Christmas Favors

As I mentioned yesterday, I participated in a Craft Fair over the weekend with a friend.  It was a little disappointing.  It wasn't greatly attended and I don't know why--maybe because it was Sunday??  One bright spot was that I was asked to make a custom order.  I have been wanting to try to market my services for custom party invitations and favors.  In January I'm going to begin a portfolio with different party themes.  But I digress....Here are a few of the items I took with me.  The best seller was the cocoa packet card (a video tutorial is on Dawn Olchefke's YouTube channel).  Surprisingly the pencil favors didn't sell at all.  I think they would be great stocking stuffers or teacher's gifts.



 
And we can't forget the Aggie favor boxes (the box pattern was also from Dawn O.). A good friend had given me a couple of pieces of A&M scrapbooking paper when my older son went off to college last year. It was the perfect paper for this. I even covered some Hershey nuggets with it. I might have to work up some of these in Texas Tech and UT colors.
 


Thanks for stopping by!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment