April 29, 2013

Fruit & Flowers Retiring Stamps

By now most everyone has seen the retiring lists from Stampin' Up.  Today my project uses one on the stamp sets that is soon to be retired.  I have been working on this small project for the past week trying to get my creative juices flowing.  I purchased some flower seeds for my mom and wanted to make a pretty package to present them.  I pulled out some older DSP from a couple of years ago that coordinated with the Fruits & Flowers stamp set.  In addition I used the new Round Array stamps and other miscellaneous word stamps.  As I  worked on my project I found myself wishing that Pure Poppy hadn't been retired.  It's such a vibrant red.






 
It's like a mini-album with pages that double as pockets.  As you can see, I attached a tab to each seed packet so they can be easily pulled out of the pockets. 
 
My posts are going to become extremely sparse in the coming month.  I have volunteered to make table arrangements for my son's senior banquet (40 of them), put together graduation announcements and work on my Artisan projects.  Oh, and I have a Retirement Party card class scheduled for May too!  I'd better step away from the computer and get busy.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment