May 23, 2013

Label Love

I suppose you might be wondering why the title of this post is "Label Love"?  My card is made with a new set, called Label Love, that will be available on June 1st. I have to admit I found the layout on Mindy Backes blog, Bada Bing Papercrafting.  I made this as a swap for the Cyberstampin' group monthly business meeting.  The DSP coordinates with Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit, Blushing Bride, and Early Espresso.  It will be great for masculine cards and scrapbooking your travel photos.  Check out the cute button too!  Love these.



My next big project is making graduation announcements for my youngest son.  I have a few ideas and will make up a prototype or two and decide what will look best.  I will be using the last of my Brilliant Blue cardstock.  That was one color that should never have been retired.  Which retired color do you wish Stampin' Up would bring back?

No comments:

Post a Comment