June 29, 2013

Hello!

What's your name again?  That's what happens when you go off the radar for awhile.  Now that graduation is over I am able to get back to stamping.  I've signed up for a number of swaps both for convention and with my local group so I really need to get busy.  July 17th is my departure date for Salt Lake City and with the way time flies it will be here before I know it. 

The card I'm sharing today was a CASE from the latest issue of Stampin' Success.  Last Monday I needed cards to swap for our Cyberstampers groups and this was a quick card to make in multiples.  The new Gingham Garden washi tape was fun to use.  The colors are so cheery.


 
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamp Set: Four You
Cardstock:  Melon Mambo, Island Indigo, Whisper White
Ink:  Melon Mambo
Accessories: Decorative Label Punch, Large Oval Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Gingham Garden Washi Tape, Island Indigo Baker's Twine, Basic Rhinestones
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment