June 30, 2013

Graduation Thank You

It's time for the dreaded Thank You's.  With graduation over, my son is having to write out thank you notes.  Getting my sons to write anything is a chore but hopefully it won't be too much of a battle.  Last week I got out my embossing heat tool and made two dozen note cards.  I used a simple card design and carried over the chevron embossing from the graduation announcements I made.  And check it out--there are no ribbons, brads or any other type of embellishments.  The stamp came from a retired set called Engraved Greetings.



 
Preparing for my son's graduation party was a bit stressful.  Cleaning my house is always such a gargantuan job with all my clutter from hobbies and such.  When it was over I told my husband that I was never having another party here at the house.  I used some of the centerpieces from the Sr. Banquet to decorate the stairway and the bureau in our entryway.  Not too bad for a quick, last minute decorations.

 
 
 Michael's graduation announcement.

The happy graduate!
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment