October 03, 2012

Autumn Accents

I've been away from my crafting corner for too long.  Seems like it takes more effort to get back to it after a short break.  My husband and I took a trip to Seattle and Vancouver for a taste of fall weather (actually he had business there and let me tag along).  Before I left I made this ornament using the Autumn Accents die from the Holiday catalog.  This was a CASE from an Australian demonstrator but unfortunately I didn't save her blog information so I don't know her name.  Some of the leaves were stamped with the French Foliage stamp set or embossed with the Woodgrain embossing folder then I sponged the edges of each leaf too.  Each layer requires 20 leaves except the Rich Razzleberry leaf.  One of my favorite accessories from the Holiday catalog is the Brushed Bronze buttons.  They are perfect for all your Autumn crafting projects.  If you haven't tried them out you need to order some quick! 

 
Stampin' Supplies
Stamps:  French Foliage
Paper:  Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpking Pie, Soft Suede, Champagne Glimmer
Inks:  Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede
Accessories:  Autumn Accents Die, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Brushed Bronze Buttons, 1/8" Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon, Bird Builder Punch
 
Contact me today to order the supplies to make your very own Autumn Accents ornament!  Thanks for dropping by!

1 comment: