October 09, 2012

Tulle Roses

Every month the Stampin' Up group I belong to meets to share business building ideas and do a little stamping. We learn two new techniques each time.  Last month we made tulle roses and used the new spritzers filled with alcohol and ink.  If you haven't made a tulle or a ribbon flower yet, you need to give it a try.  Is is too easy and I loved the way the tulle rose turned out.  I must say the spritzer takes a little getting used to.  You can see that I was a little heavy handed on the front of this card.

 
Stampin' Supplies
Stamp Set: A Day of Thanksgiving, From My Heart
Paper: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Orchard Harvest DSP
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Raspberry Ripple (w/Alchol)
Accessories:  Early Espresso Tulle, Basic Pearls, Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon. Jumbo Sticky Rounds

No comments:

Post a Comment