October 26, 2012

Everything Eleanor Birthday

This past weekend I was able to work on a few things.  This birthday card was for a special friend.  I was inspired by a card by Melissa Davies.  I also tried out one of the new twisted cards.  Erica Cerwin shared the idea with us at our monthly group meeting.


 
 
Did you happen to check out the Clearance Rack at Stampin' Up?  I was busy preparing for a class on Friday and I missed the opportunity to pick up a few things.  You ought to check it out, you might find something you just can't live without! 
 
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Everything Eleanor, Elementary Elegance (Retired)
Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango
Accessories:  Rich Razzleberry Dotted Grosgrain (retired),  Antique Brads, Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Non-SU doily die, Non-SU bling
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment