November 05, 2012

Beautiful Season

Here is a sneak peek of one of the cards we will be making at my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack this coming Saturday.  This card was inspired by Mercedes Weber.  I liked the look of stamping the bird image with just red.  I bought this stamp set after Christmas last year so I was a little relieved that it made it into the 2012-13 catalog.  I am somewhat of a bird freak.  In a former life I used to sketch and paint birds.  Now I just stamp them!

 
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Beautiful Season, More Merry Messages
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Be of Good Cheer DSP
Accessories:  Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder, Window Frames Framelits, Festive Paper Piercing Pack, Vintage Faceted Buttons, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Basic Pearls

Check back tomorrow for another sneak peek!  If you are interested in coming to the class, check out the details at www.stampingalamode.stampinup.net.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment