November 13, 2012

Storybook Friends--Deconstructing Jen No. 77 Challenge

This past weekend was a busy one for me.  Last week I was busy working on projects for a craft fair and putting together a Christmas card Stamp-a-Stack.  I needed a little break from all the Christmas stuff so I thought I'd pull out this cute Storybook Friends set and the matching DSP.  This is also the first time I've participated in a sketch challenge at the Deconstructing Jen website. 

I'm a real cat lover (much to my husband's chagrin) so this kitty stamp called to me.  Currently we have two cats in the house and I take care of three strays who have decided that our house is the place to get a great meal!  Not sure that I can really call them strays anymore.  In San Antonio, if you feed an animal more than 3 days it is considered yours.  Plus I've names two of the strays--Goldilocks and Buster.  Thank goodness my husband loves me!

 
Here is my helper, Scamp!  She was very curious about what I was doing--and what cat doesn't like to get in a box or a bag?


Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps: Storybook Friends
Paper:  Real Red, So Saffrom, Wild Wasabi, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Storytime DSP
Ink:  Timber Brown Staz-on, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Baja Breeze
Accessories:  Courderoy button (retired), Whisper White Baker's Twine, mini brads, Adorning Accents Die
 
Come back tomorrow to see some of my Craft Fair favors.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment