February 25, 2013

Be Inspired!

Last weekend I had a chance to go to Stampin' Up's Regional Event in Dallas.  I love going to SU events--you leave feeling so inspired.  You just want to get home and start creating.  The theme for SU's 25th anniversary year is "Making a Difference".  I stayed up late on Friday night trying to get a few swaps done.  I had plans to use the Papillion Potpourri set but when I started looking through my bag I realized I had left it at home!  Plan B was to make a 3-D swap to hold some fun colored licorice.  Before I knew it, it was 1 a.m.  I managed to make two dozen treats. Wish I would have taken a photo of all of them in a stack. Sorry for the poor quality, I took this in the conventional hall.

 
Here are a few of the swaps I received in return:
 
 
Lynda Gustafson.

Susan League

Tori Hobbs

Samantha Robertson

Anonymous
 
 
Shelli left us with the thought that we all can make a difference--one card at a time! Let someone know you care by sending a handmade card.

Thanks for visiting!



No comments:

Post a Comment