January 13, 2012

Special Delivery

It wasn't truly a special delivery--just special to me.  I received my last minute pre-order from the Stampin' Up Occasions Mini Catalog.  For once my UPS man came early in the afternoon.  Yeah!  That gave me an opportunity to try out some of my new products right away.  I'm in the process of working up projects for a Valentine class and hope to post a sneak peek of the projects later this afternoon.  But for now just take a look at some of the items I chose from the mini.




Stampin' Up offered demonstrators an incentive to pre-order by giving us Sale-a-Bration products.  Gotta love FREE stuff!  You can also earn FREE Stampin' Up product during  Sale-a-Bration.  It begins on January 24th and runs until the end of March.  Wait until you see the exclusive stamps sets, Designer Series Papers, ribbons and brads.  Mark your calendars!  Contact me if you would like to schedule a workshop during Sale-a-Bration and ask about the special bonuses you can earn as a Hostess.

No comments:

Post a Comment