January 11, 2012

Another Year, Another Try

Haven't looked at my blog since my last entry.  I didn't want to see how long ago it had been since I had blogged anything.  Ironically the post was published that day after we had planned to visit our son at college.  Our trip turned out way different starting with a call from the emergency room in Bryan/College Station.  Long story short, our son was seriously injured in a bicycle accident (man vs. tree) and we spent almost 4 days in ICU and three more on a regular floor before bringing him back home.  It has been a long haul with neck fusion surgery in October.  We thank God for all he has done for our family and our son. This coming Sunday we are going to take James back to Texas A&M to begin his freshman year again.  I have a feeling it is going to be even more difficult to drop him off than it was last August.

Since I will be relieved of chauffuer and nursing duties, I am going to offer a few stamping classes in the upcoming months.  I have had plenty of time for stamping, just lack of ambition to blog about it.  My first class is going to be at the end of this month.  I am almost done with my samples and will post pictures very soon.  The class will showcase some of the new products from the Stampin' Up Occassions Mini Catalog and also revisit some older product that is on the Clearance Rack.

Contact me via my Stampin' Up Demonstrator Web Site if you would like a copy of the mini catalog or the upcoming Sale-a-Bration Brochure.  You won't want to miss out on any of it!

Take a look at the Occassions Mini Catalog.  Just click on the picture and you will be transported to all the wonderful, stamping goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment