January 31, 2013

Oh, Hello-Paper Players Challenge #130

Today I should really be cleaning up the stamping mess I have going on.  I still have my workshop tables set up in the middle of my living room.  I keep telling myself "just one more card I'll put everything away".  Just one more card.....

Today's sketch challenge comes to you from Paper Players Challenge #130.  The new set, Oh, Hello, coordinates with the Tea for Two DSP.  The colors used in this card are Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Bashful Blue and Lucky Limeade.   I used two different embossing folders on the Bashful Blue cardstock.  First I embossed with the Delicate Design folder then I positioned the Perfect Polka Dots folder on the unembossed portion and ran it through my Big Shot until I thought I was at the edge of the Delicate Design embossing.  Is that clear as mud, or what? 


It's another cool day in San Antonio.  This morning I was out and about early to take my poor kitty to the vet for an ultrasound.  Hopefully everything will turn out to be okay.  Okay, now I'm going to clean up......Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Such a cheery card, Shari! I love the embossing and the colors! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Fun way to use some new goodies! And I know just what you mean about "just one more card"!!!! Thanks so much for playing with my sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful mix of patterns and textures. So pretty! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete