July 01, 2013

Flower Shop Gift Tag

This past weekend I put together a gift tag to put on a package for a long distance friend.  I was excited to use my Flower Shop stamp set and coordinating Pansy Punch from the new catalog.  Whoever named the punch wasn't knowledgeable about flowers because that doesn't look anything like a pansy.  The flowers are similar to the die cut kit that I assembled for my mom for Mother's Day.  Now you can make your own bouquets!  If you don't recognize the tag shape that's okay.  It's a new framelit set in the catalog called Deco Labels.  I used a greeting from the retired Sale-a-Bration set, Vintage Verses.


Just for kicks on Saturday, I took a picture of the thermometer we have in our kitchen .  It was a scorcher with an official record high of 108 degrees.  We have a fair amount of shade in the backyard so that's why it was only 104.9 degrees at our house!  It's been a long time since we've seen this kind of heat.  Thankfully we received some rain yesterday so the temperatures have dropped significantly.  We will be back to the low 90's for the week.


Have a great Monday.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: