August 16, 2012

Sewing Goodness

Today's post is not stamping related.  Recently I paid a surprise visit to my Mom.  She was expecting my oldest son to visit her for the month of August but she didn't expect me.  With the boys getting older, family vacations are slowly becoming a thing of the past.  I decided to take a sewing project with me instead of stamping supplies.  I had found a cute pattern online from Vand Co. called the Abby Bag.  My mom and I worked on the first one together.  Once it was finished it was so cute we had to make another.....and another.....and another.  We made five in all! 


Ironically, I saw this bag on another stamper's blog in a photo from the SU Convention.  The seamstress had used Stampin' Up fabrics to make her bag.  I have entertained the idea of selling these bags online.  What would you pay for a handmade tote/shopping bag like this? 

No comments:

Post a Comment