August 23, 2012

Plane & Simple

Most cardmakers seem to struggle with creating masculine cards.  Stampin' Up has a wide range of stamp sets but I wish they would add a few more manly stamps.  This Plane & Simple set was in one of last year's mini catalogs.  Unfortunately it didn't make the cut for the new catalog.   My card was a CASE from Big Sky Paper and Design.  There are so many great ideas out in blogland that I tend to do my fair share of CASEing.  Why reinvent the wheel so to say?  I am still trying to develop my "style" but I don't want my cards to always have the same look.


Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps: Plane & Simple
Paper: Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Retired DSP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Gray
Accessories: Large Oval punch, Satin Ribbon (non-SU)

No comments:

Post a Comment