August 13, 2012

Another Try

Today I used the card layout from Create with Connie & Mary again.  The Floral District DSP has some pretty patterns and the colors are so cheerful.  I couldn't wait to order the Blue Ribbon stamp set but this is the first time I've used it.  Can you relate to that?!



Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Blue Ribbon
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight, Floral District DSP
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Pinking Hearts Border Punch








2 comments:

  1. Oh this is just a fabulous look for the paper and the I really like how you incorporated the blue ribbon stamp! DELIGHTFUL! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you matched the ink colors to the DSP. That ribbon almost looks real! Thanks for playing CCMC!

    ReplyDelete