September 10, 2012

Busy Days and Cooler Weather

Have you every wondered when things would slow down and you could get a little break?  Thank goodness I don't work outside the house or we'd all fall apart at the Fritz residence.  Last week my older son had a minor glitch at college--he lost his wallet somewhere between classes.  What a tough lesson to learn.  Luckily Mom and Dad were able to help him wade through the process of getting everything replaced albeit a little long distance.  He was able to come home for the weekend after getting a replacement driver's license.  It was so good to see him even though he has only been away for two weeks. 

I haven't done any stamping since last week but here is a gift bag I made a few weeks ago.  I love this color combination of Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight and Rich Razzleberry.  Rich Razzleberry is one of my favorite Stampin' Up colors.  What is your favorite color?

 
 
We are enjoying cooler weather in Texas this morning. I opened the window so my kitty, Scamp, could enjoy the fresh air on her windowsill perch.  She already had her morning foray outdoors and had come in to be with her best dog friend.
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment