September 04, 2012

Card Buffet Remnant

Here is a quick card from my card buffet a couple of weeks ago. I thought the black and white was a classic look.  I'm still trying to sort through my leftovers from the card buffet.  My house is a wreck!  Recently we had flooring company come in to give us as estimate to redo all our floors.  I was told that I would be responsible to pack up everything one person could move.  When I look at my crafting corner I shudder to think of trying to sort through it all.  Yikes!

Well, the three day weekend is over and everyone is back to their usual schedule. Have a great week!


 
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps: Serene Silhouettes, Thoughts and Prayers
Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Retired DSP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories:  5/8" Black Grosgrain Ribbon
 

No comments:

Post a Comment