March 27, 2013

Card Buffet Leftovers

I'm always so relieved after my card classes are over that I usually take a short break from all things stamping. But I can't stay away from it for too long--the past few days I have been working on Easter cards and also pulled out some of my card buffet leftovers to see what I could do with them.  I started with this card using the Bloomin' Marvelous set (a CASE from and paired it with an older sentiment set.  Then I proceeded to make three more cards with the same basic supplies.





Not sure which one I prefer the most.  I do like the Summer Starfruit ribbon with the Sycamore Street DSP.  Somehow I never manage to use my Sale-a-Bration rewards during the promotion period. Then it's over and I have to move on to a new promotion. Do you ever feel like you never have enough time to enjoy some of Stampin' Up's products? Maybe this is a function of my age--the time seems to fly by.  Before I know it we'll be looking at a new annual catalog.  I'm already broke from buying almost everything in the Spring catalog!  Oh well.....  Thanks for stopping by.  Come back tomorrow for another look!

No comments:

Post a Comment