March 12, 2013

Card Buffet Sneak Peek

Here is another peek at cards from the card buffet.  The first is more paper crafting than stamping. The ice cream cone looks good enough to eat.  Strange colors for ice cream though.   I don't think I've ever seen Wisteria Wonder colored ice cream in real life.  The pool party scoop is most certainly Blue Moon flavor.  When I was a little girl there was an ice cream shop where I lived that served Blue Moon.  It tasted like anise (or black licorice to those of you not familiar with herbs.)--delicious! My sons discovered Blue Moon during a summer visit to Grandma but somewhere along the line the flavor changed and it has more of an almond flavor now.  I was so disappointed.
 
 
 
This next card is an exact replica of a card by LeAnn Greff, except I used a birthday greeting.  This is a great masculine card.
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment