March 13, 2013

Not Primrose Petals Again!


My blogging has been in such spurts lately.  Wish I could get it together and post more regularly.  Today will be the last cards I will show from my upcoming class.  I feel like I should save a few as a surprise for the class attendees.  Hopefully what I keep back won't be a disappointment. 
I pulled out my new Tea for Two DSP to make this pretty Easter card--another simple layout.  Primrose Petals is okay in small doses. 

 
 
The second card is a CASE from Amy Storrie.  I love her style and this is one of my favorite cards.  It's such a happy card. I used a butterfly from the Papillion Potpourri stamp set instead of the one in the Bloomin' Marvelous Sale-a-Bration set.  It's too bad that the Sycamore Street DSP will only be available for a little while longer.  If you don't have a pack yet, you definitely need one!
 
 
 
If you'd like to attend my Card Buffet please RSVP before Thursday.  Details can be found at my Stampin' Up Demonstrator Site under Events.  Hope to see you there!  Now I'm off to finish cutting card kits.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment