July 28, 2013

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge (TSSC273)

Here is the sketch from Techno Stamper's Monday Sketch Challenge.  I wanted to use the I Am Me DSP because of the bright colors.  I like the three panels on this sketch.  It's great for showcasing the different DSP patterns.  It was a bit of a struggle to find a stamp set from my collection that seemed to go with the DSP.  I finally settled on Make a Cake, Pennant Parade and Hello, Lovely.  Have you tried the Candy Dots yet?  Not the edible kind, but the new accessory from Stampin' Up.  Call me to order yours today!

 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

2 comments:

  1. Ohh, I love this paper, what fabulous fun colors. I did not even see this paper--need to go take a look! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete