July 24, 2013

DSP Special and Convention 3-D Swap




There is only one week left of this great DSP special.  If you would like to take advantage of the special please call me, email me or order directly from my Demonstrator Website, www.stampingalamode.stampinup.net.   You don't want to miss out on a free pack of the lovely DSP Stampin' Up has to offer. 

Not really sure why I decided to make 3-D swaps for convention.  Back in June when I was working on graduation favors I noticed that the local party store had so many colorful treats.  Somewhere along the line I went back and purchased Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight and Pearl White gumballs.   Anyway, this is what I ended up putting together.  I ran out of white gumballs toward the end and substituted some Hershey nuggets.  In all, I think I made around 50 of the little treat bags.  I used up all of my Iridescent Ice embossing powder--good to the last drop!

 
 
 
 
Don't you just love the Chalk Talk stamp set?  The tag turned out so pretty and sparkly.  Thanks for stopping by!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment