July 31, 2013

Friendship? Yes Please -- CCMC261

Today I put together a card for this week's Create with Connie & Mary Challenge.  I have had my work/craft table out in the middle of my living room floor since I came back from convention.  Once it is there I find it very difficult to clean everything up and put it away.  My son made a comment last night about how messy it was. Let me tell you, that is like the pot calling the kettle black.  He has his own hobbies that seem to spread but somehow that is different from what I have going on!  Anyway, here it is.  I had seen a card online that used this color/DSP combo and I thought it was very pretty. 

 
Have a great day!  Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Love the pretty colors and all your beautiful details! Great interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...such a beautiful card! LOVE the soft colors and all the details you put in this! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I do love those colors together and combining those two sets is very inspired! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is GORGEOUS!! I would love to see what you are posting regularly. Can you add a "subscribe" button?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is just beautiful! Great choices of sets you put together for your card and lots of lovely details! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous vintage card! I love all the elements on your card! I am a little late in getting my comment on your card out, but I see you made the "top 3" this week at Create with Connie & Mary! Way to go! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete