August 05, 2013

Mosaic Christmas and a Dead Computer

On Saturday my laptop computer died.  It wasn't even very old.  I am so sad.  So, my choices for computer use is our old desktop (although it was just upgraded) and my son's Macbook Pro.  Now you have to understand that with my husband and I being engineers and sons who are working toward being engineers, we are a PC family.  Do you recall the commercials on TV with the two men, one says he is a Mac and the other says he is a PC--well, we fit the PC profile perfectly!  When the Mac came into the house it was almost sacrilege.  I asked my son how could he do this to us?  We all had a good laugh.  What do you think I am using?  The Mac!  I'm not sold on it though.  I fit the adage, it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks.  My son wants to sell the laptop to me but it may be too much of investment for my limited computer usage.

Last week I CASEd a couple of cards from Patsy Waggoner.  Today's first card was an exact replica of a shadow box card made with Kind & Cozy.  Too cute!  Then I decided to mix it up a bit and use Mosaic Madness along with Season of Style DSP to make a few Christmas cards.  Yikes!  Not Christmas already.  It must be the weather that drove me to it.  It has been so hot here that I had to make the cards to feel cooler.



Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment