August 01, 2013

Simply Sketched (TSSC 274)

This week I found another great sketch at Techno Stamper's blog.  Last night I was stamping and had a pack of the new In-Colors on my messy table and some remnants of a DSP share.  Pistachio Pudding was there staring at me and I was asking myself what I was going to do with all that mint green cardstock!  Now I love, love, love greens but this one just reminds me of babies and butter mints.  As a challenge to myself I decided to use Pistachio Pudding cardstock with the Venetian Romance DSP (another of my not-so-favorite papers).  I must say I am pleased with the results.  The Simply Sketched stamp set has some really pretty images and seemed to coordinate with the softness of this combo.  Do you find yourself struggling to use certain colors?  Which is your least favorite color at the moment?  I challenge you to create a project with it and drop me a note to tell me how it went.


 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment