July 31, 2011

Flight of the Butterfly

One great thing about being a SU demonstrator is having access to great stamping ideas.  Every month Stampin' Up puts together projects that can be demonstrated at your workshops.  This simple card was one of those and it was a breeze to put together.  Not much stamping involved here.  I made two variations--one with a Pretty in Pink card base and the other in Wisteria Wonder.  I used two new sets, Delicate Doilies and Friendly Phrases.  The doily behind the butterfly was cut from the Flirtatious DSP and covered with Dazzling Diamonds. 

Have you ever noticed what happens when you work with glitter?  It's guaranteed to end up all over your workspace.  A number of years ago I taught Art at my church's Christian school and whenever we used glitter the whole room would be covered with it.  You can never have too much glitter on your project!  (Those of you who craft with your young children can relate to this.) What fun!



If you would like to have a workshop and make a cute card like this, feel free to contact me.  Visit my Stampin' Up Demonstrator Business Website to get all the information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment