July 23, 2011

Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue


My mother made a request for a Wedding card a week or two ago for a cousin who is getting married.  Poor Mom--she has little confindence that I can get a card to her in time. I'm notorius for making lots of cards and never sending them out.  Every time my mom visits she asks for cards and we never get around to sorting through the boxes of my handmade cards that stacked around the house.  Won't she be surprised to see that I can follow through!   I cased this card from another SU demonstrator, Teresa Giordano, with a few changes.  My Big Shot and new punches were put to use.  I used the stamp set Occassional Quotes (retired) and my Lots of Tags sizzlets for the greeting.
   
Had a great time with my stamping friends on Thursday making Christmas cards.  Oh, I mean I had a terrible time (wink, wink)--my friend Linda was not feeling well enough to go and we were instructed not to have a good time without her.  The fudge was delicious, though.  I'll post the start of our Christmas card stash in the next few days.  Next month we are planning to make Christmas gift bags. 

Stay tuned.  I've been busy scouring the interweb (family joke there) for challenges to keep the creative juices flowing.  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog via your post to Sweet Sunday Sketch. I love the colors used, thanks for posting. P.S. I live less than 4 hours from the bridge, so we eat fudge often!

    ReplyDelete