July 19, 2011

Getting Creative


It's been too long since I've posted.  Like most of you know, life has a way of getting in the middle of our best laid plans.  Plus, I have been lurking on my favorite stamping blogs to get all the news from the SU Convention last week.  Every year I say that "next year I'm going to go" and then when registration rolls around I feel like I can't justify the expense for myself (and my crazy obsession!).   This past weekend I took the opportunity to get creative again and use a stamp set that I earned during Sale-a-bration.  I used the Creative Elements stamp set with a color combination that I always love seeing used.  My Pure Poppy hasn't been on my list of favorite colors, but paired with So Saffron and Basic Black it takes on an Asian feel. 

If you would like to earn free stamp sets, now is the time to join my Stampin' Up team.  The Starter Kit is only $99 until the end of July.  In addition, the Stampin' Start program has been newly refresed to offer greater rewards than ever for being a consistent Stampin' Up Demonstrator.  Don't delay!  You can find all the information at my Stampin' Up Demonstrator Website.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment