July 28, 2011

The Wild, Wild West

Earlier this year I entertained the idea of entering Stampin' Up's Artisan Award Contest.  Ideas swirled in my head but when it came time for the rubber to meet the road, or should I say cardstock, I faltered.  I think it takes alot of confidence in your artistic abilities to put your work out for everyone to critique.  For me, I just procrastinated too long to get my 3-D ideas put together.   This card was one that I put together with the intent to submit to SU.


Can you say "Yee-Haw!"  When you live in Texas you have to have a few cowboy stamps in your collection.  I used the Out West stamp set and the Woodgrain background to create this card.  If you would like to add this stamp set to your collection, head on over to my SU demonstrator website to place your order.  Thanks for bellying up to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment