July 27, 2011

Just Add Cake, SSSC127


This is my first attempt at the Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge.  I decided to use the Just Add Cake DSP and my Patterned Party Stamp set.  The papers in this pack contain an interesting combination of colors.  I'm more of a bold color person, so I chose the Wild Wasabi for my card base.  Unfortunately, I didn't have any Peach Parfait ribbon so I used retired Pumpkin Pie taffeta ribbon instead.    On my second version I omitted the second DSP layer and ribbon for a more streamlined (less fussy) look.


The second card is the one I prefer. How about you? Also, don't forget there are only a few days left to join my group as a SU demonstrator for $99. This mini kit is available until July 31st and it includes the FREE Christmas Keepsake project.  



Please contact me if you have any questions.  Thanks for checking out my blog today.




No comments:

Post a Comment