July 21, 2011

MOJO Monday 200



Not so sure I'm liking the final product for this sketch challenge.  It just looks like it needs something more.  Send me an email with any suggestions for improving this card.  I had pulled out my Big Top Birthday DSP to use with the Patterned Party stamp set but the DSP seemed too busy for this layout.  Instead I took inspiration from the colors and used the Tagtastic Hostess set for the greeting.   For the next few weeks I'll have to take pictures with my cell phone.  I had momentarily forgotten that my son had taken our good camera to Michigan.  Thank goodness this technical dinosaur of a mom figured out how to solve this problem.

Today I am celebrating Christmas in July with a few friends.  We are going to get started on our Christmas cards.  I made fudge to take with me.  Yum!  Why is it that the only time you have fudge is at Christmas--unless you take a trip to Mackinac Island in Michigan where it is a summer staple.  

1 comment:

  1. I love this card and think it's perfect just as it is. I love the background texture and colors, too. Well done!

    ReplyDelete