August 28, 2014

Amazing Birthday Mini Fries Box

Several months ago I was at McDonald's and saw the mini fries that were included in a Kid's Meal.  The box was so cute that I asked for an empty/flat one to use as a template.  Now that box had been sitting around gathering dust.  So, when I needed a 3-D display sample I dug through my piles of supplies to use it with the Amazing Birthday stamp set.  Although you can't see the treats inside the box, I purchased Sixlets candies in purple, orange and yellow.  We stampers sure do love to coordinate everything!  The box was made with Flowerpot DSP and the image was stamped with Blackberry Bliss ink (yum).  The silver glimmer adds just the right amount of party fun to the little container.
 
 
Have you ever saved a container from something so you could use it as a template for stamping?  You should check out the great new Hamburger and Fry Box Dies from Stampin' Up.  No need to scavenge a used box for your stamping projects!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment