August 30, 2014

Convention Display 3-D Extravaganza

Okay...I'm kind of getting tired of blogging about my convention displays.  Today I'm going to post a number of my three dimensional projects. Here it goes;
 
 
This little container started out with a toilet paper cardboard roll.  First, I cut open one of the chevron gift bags and wrapped it around the cardboard and tied the ends with Cantaloupe Crisp and Baked Brown Sugar thick baker's twine.  Then I cut a strip of Cantaloupe Crisp DSP, trimmed it with strips of Whisper White punched with the Dotted Scallop Border Trim and wrapped that around the tube again.  The tag was die cut with the Chalk Talk Framelits.
 
 
My next project looks like a tag but it is a treat holder made with the tag punch.  I started with a strip of paper 2" x 11"  and scored it at 5", 5-1/2" and 6" then folded it accordion style.  The green floral paper from the Flowerpot DSP was my favorite pattern from the pack.  I love the color green, and if I had my choice I would probably incorporate it in all aspects of my life.  My greatest wish is to own a green muscle car.  My husband says that I could make that wish come true if I would go back to work!  Nice guy, right?  Then I would have to give up stamping...
 
 
 
 
No more droning.  This last project is a banner made with the Amazing Birthday set.  It says, "It's a Party".  Don't you love the color combination of Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss and Crushed Curry?
 
Well, thanks for dropping by and for sticking with the long post! See you tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment