August 27, 2014

Kinda Eclectic Gold Standard

This card was so much prettier in real life than this photo shows.  My photography skills leave a lot to be desired.  I was scrambling at the last minute to get all my samples in the mail that I was in too much of a hurry to get out my photo box to take better pictures.  The leaves were embossed in gold on watercolor paper.  I had considered incorporating some watercoloring but ended up bagging that idea.  The butterflies were embossed with Pool Party embossing powder to match the base cardstock and seam binding.
 
 
Gold is the new fashion standard these days.  Have you had a chance to use new Stampin' Up gold foil sheets?  If you haven't, you ought to give it a try. And don't forget the gold washi tape collection to go with it!
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment