August 23, 2014

Project Life-Convention Display

As part of the supplies for convention displays, I was given the Project Life Everyday Adventure Card Collection and matching accessory pack.  The bright colors suited my style and I had no trouble with this first card.  It looks like a shaker card but it isn't.  I used a pencil eraser to stamp the round confetti and saved the little black squares from the film strip diecut.  Tricky, huh?  The arrow clip was from the accessory pack and the striped DSP is actually a Project Life card. 
 
 
Did you notice that I have finally figured out how to watermark my photos?  I feel like I am moving out of the dinosaur category when it comes to technology! Ha, ha!  Stay tuned--I will be posting all my convention displays over the next several days.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. What is the company name of the photo film strip die you used?

    ReplyDelete