August 24, 2014

Project Life-Part 2

Using these Project Life cards guarantees a one of a kind project.  Wish I could have kept this one for myself. There are so many great patterns and quotes in the Everyday Adventure Collection.  This time I chose to pair it with the Kinda Eclectic stamp set.  The card base is Crushed Curry with Pear Pizazz layered behind the first Project Life card.  Then I used two more for the greeting and matte layer.  Melon Mambo ribbon and bright candy dots finished out the card.
 
 
Have you tried out any of the Project Life products yet?  I would like to start scrapbooking again with the products but I don't know when I would have the time to fit it in!  Plus I would have to print up photos which is even more time consuming.  Someday....
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment